fredag 19 november 2010

Louisa on the train

Right now I'm sitting on the train from Malmö to Gävle. I decided to go home earlier becouse my mom missed me to much. otherwise I would have stayed in Malmö untill Sunday.
.
The flight went smootley. The first 12 hour we had a TV screen on the seat, they had a lot of movies to choose from. I saw "dinner for schmucks", "salt" and "chicken little" among others. And we got food and snacks all the time.

Sweden is sooo cold! Ah, well, it was 5 centigrades in Malmö. I couldn't fell my toes. It is quite some snow and about -7 in Leksand, so i have to go shopping for new shoes this weekend.

I miss everybody in Japan so very much! Most of all I miss all your smiles and the sound och your laughter right now, it is very booring sitting alone on the train. My biggest dream right now is to be able to return to IKEA Shim Misato to be hired. I will work very hard to to forfill that dream! And I am sure Anna will do the same :)
It feels a bit strange not to have that woman attached to me any longer... Louisanna the siamese twin.

So strange. people do not sleep om this train, and I'm not tired eather... only in japan ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar